English Arabic Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Greek Japanese Korean Russian
Maintenance Request
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.


For any after-hours emergencies that cannot wait until the office re-opens, please contact one of our preferred tradespeople below and notify us by email to

As per the Residential Tenancies Act 1997, only the following items are considered URGENT repairs:

  • A burst water service
  • A blocked or broken lavatory system
  • A serious roof leak
  • A gas leak
  • A dangerous electrical fault
  • Flooding or serious flood damage
  • Serious storm or fire damage
  • A failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by the landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating or laundry
  • A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
  • Any fault or damage that makes the rented premises unsafe or insecure
  • An appliance, fitting or fixture which is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
  • A serious fault in a lift or staircase in the rented premises.


Plumbers: Southern Gas and Plumbing 0418 355 931
Electrician: Laser Electrical Moorabbin 1300 473 862
Locksmith: Anytime Locksmiths 03 9521 0650
Flood or Storm damage: State Emergency Service 132 500


In the situation where there is a breakdown in the electricity, gas or water services, you must first contact the emergency telephone numbers of the relevant supply company.
The relevant company will then tell you if you will be required to arrange your own service call or it is a fault that they will resolve.